Turkuaz Grup Teknoloji Limited Şirketi (referred to as “Company“), during your use of our RePOS/BuPOS application (referred to as “Application“), some functions in our Application and you We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and other information and the permissions we collect through the Application, in order to improve your experience and to use our Application more comfortably.
The use of our application is primarily Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK It is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, including the “Law of the Law”.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected through some functions due to your use of our Application, based on the legitimate interests of our Company, the establishment or performance of the contract and, if available, legal reasons for your explicit consent. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Policy within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
As the Company, we may share your personal data within the scope of this Policy with our affiliates, legally authorized institutions, business partners and suppliers, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Personal Data Do We Process For Which Purposes?
As a company, in our Application, we obtain permissions through different functions for various purposes on the basis of different operating systems and process your personal data through these functions. These application permissions and collected data and application purposes are as follows:
|App Permission||Reason for Permission|
|Identity||It is the permission requested so that we can monitor the number of our customers using the application and send you instant notifications.|
|SMSSEND_SMS||It is the permission needed in our application to send the relevant notification messages to the customers registered in the application directory, on the orders received.|
|Phone Call Logs READ_CALL_LOG READ_PHONE_STATE||It is the permission used to show the information of the registered customer in our application directory by taking the number (Caller ID) of the incoming call.|
|Photo / Media / File||It is the permission taken to select the photo from the gallery for product images or to get error records.|
|Camera||It is the permission taken to take photos for product images.|
|Wifi Connection Information (Location)ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION,INTERNET,ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE||It is the permission needed for online services, help videos and market purchase requests, healthy connection with Repos Waiter and Repos Kitchen applications.|
|Device ID and Call Information||Required for the Remember Me function to work.|
What are your rights as a data owner?
As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company in writing If you do, the Company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the Company. In this context, personal data owners:
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties whose personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Demanding the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and in this context and in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, requesting the notification of the transactions made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred ,
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,